Travel Support Grant
ISPSD is the premier forum for technical discussion in all areas of power semiconductor devices, power integrated circuits, their hybrid technologies, and applications.
One of the important roles of the conference is to provide a platform to introduce and educate students and other young researchers in the field of power semiconductors.
Being present at this event, exposed to the latest innovations, and having opportunity for direct technical discussions with seniors is vital in building and growing technical competences and in general advancing your career.
To strengthen this role of the conference, the ISPSD’16 organizing team announces free registration and travel assistance support.
A limited number of grants will be available for eligible candidates.
Please see further details below. We are looking forward to your applications.
General Chair, ISPSD’16
- Free student registration for ISPSD’16
- Free hotel arrangement for 4-nights (Sun, June-12 to Thu, June-16) or 5-nights (Sat, June-11 to Thu, June-16, only for candidates registered also for a short course at own expense)
- Travel expenses reimbursed:
- Up to 400 EUR for participants from European Union, Switzerland and Norway
- Up to 800 EUR for participants from all other countries
- Travel cost will be reimbursed via bank-transfer after registering on-site and presenting your travel expense receipts. The reimbursement will be executed after the conference.
- Any student or young researcher (30 years or younger)
- Your affiliation must be university, research institute, government lab or other not-for-profit organization
- Already registered participants are not eligible
How to apply:
- Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (General Chair of ISPSD’16)
- Email subject line should read: “ISPSD’16 travel grant application”
- Please enclose scan of your identity card (age validation) and your affiliation ID-card (e.g. university card for affiliation validation)
- Please state full details of your affiliation (name + postal address)
- Application deadline: Wednesday May-25, 2016, 23:59 CET
All applicants will be notified of receiving this grant by Thursday May-26, 2016, 23:59 CET.
If number of applicants exceeds available funds, the selection will be done by lottery.